Monday, November 2, 2009

Worth Telling!!



My best friend from college Kelli came to visit with her daughter Emma... Of course we didn't take enough pictures, but I am just thankful that she still loves me and talks to me! Why? You ask... well within a 48 hour period... Emma drank Athan's Miralax cocktail, licked clean Caedmon's tylenol cup that he left on the table and then in a attempt to be helpful and a gentleman, Caedmon got the little's girls toothbrushes ready for bedtime... Emma came out smelling SOOOOOO VERY fresh! Instead of putting kid toothpaste on her toothbrush, he put adult toothpaste! Needless to say... Emma finally stopped pooping on Sunday after they left on Friday... remained nice and calm because of the Tylenol, and had fresh breath to give bedtime kisses!

After my "spell" Kelli took over dinner for Thursday night!! The grown ups where going to have tomato soup... WELL, regardless of what we did to the soup itself, it turned out REALLY GOOD!~ So good we had to take pictures of the finished product... eat your heart out pioneer woman!!!

But Kelli still loves me and I am so grateful! We had a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment