Friday, March 25, 2011

March 2011!

March is almost gone and we are exhausted! I find these days full and wonderful. My heart has an understanding that these moments are passing by too fast. Currently in my home we have Caedmon 7, Justin 6, Athan 6, and Holland 3... where has the time gone. Recently at a women's retreat a lady commented to a new mom that before she knew it her kids would be older like "Christie's kids!" That opened my eyes... though there are joys in every stage of parenting... this is my favorite so far. The kids play, laugh, fight, enjoy, and fill this house with motion all day long. All too soon it will just be me and dougie again...so I will enjoy this season and fill it with pictures, memories and TONS of kisses.

Justin's birthday was March 9th... THANK YOU EVERYONE for cards, money, and presents! He invited his best buddy Preston over for a guys night. He wanted a dino cake and a batman cake... with PB&J sandwiches and Mac and Cheese for dinner! His grandma Kelly, her sons Marshal and Jacob along with Jacob's girlfriend Savannah came to celebrate as well! We all had a GREAT time!

Athan's bday was March 17th... AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE for cards, money and presents! She had a few more girls over for a sleep over and they planted plants, watched girlie movies, dressed up and played DVD bingo! The boys got to enjoy some time with Levi swinging from the trees and playing baseball!

Our newest adventure has been purchasing fish... they are STILL alive three days later!! But the kids were so excited... I do not have pictures yet of our fish, but they will come!

Kaleb is a special little man who joins in on our life a few days a week!! So, when you see a baby in our pictures we have not acquired another child, just a sweet little man who comes to visit so his mommie can work!

Russell life is good... My heart is preparing for Resurrection Sunday, each morning I am reading short sermons from "Jesus, Keep Me Near the Cross" edited by Nancy Guthrie... Christ work on the cross, His power in conquering death and sin for me has overwhelmed, humbled, and softened my heart to my desperate need for a Savior everyday... His grace is sufficient every moment and I pray that in my life and in the lives of my children we will know the power of Christ and His resurrection everyday!

Love to you all!! Enjoy the pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment