Monday, May 3, 2010

It's A Boy!!

Hello Justin!


We are so happy to announce that Justin Alexander is now a moving, breathing, and active member of the Russell Household! He is a marvelous little left handed boy... with white blonde hair, light hazel eyes and a smile that melts every heart!

As of April 21, Ryan and I have full legal and physical custody of him!

Things Justin loves: Dinosaurs, Star Wars, Motorcycles, and hanging out with Caedmon.

His birthday is March 9th, 2005 so that makes him 8 days older than Athan Mae.

Some changes this brings to our household... Ryan and I have to learn to count to FOUR... the boys now have their own room...Joye and Herman have 8 grandchildren, 6 are 6 and under... the noise level has increased 20 fold...I now wash & put away clothes ALL DAY long... ALL the seats in our van are full...I have to explain to EVERYONE that Justin & Athan are NOT twins...Holland wakes up in the morning asking for Justin to hold her...If anything ever happens to Ryan and I, Tina and Ed will instantly become the Brady Bunch! There is one more hug to give, one more kiss to plant, and one more precious life to love and show Christ too... how unworthy Ryan and I are of this blessing, this child whom God knew would be ours when He formed Justin in his mother's womb... Yes, everything has changed and we would have it no other way!

1 comment:

  1. I love you ALL so much! He is such a blessing!! And so blessed to have you guys too!
    I'm so happy for ya'll!!
    Love you,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete