Sunday, September 13, 2009

Garrett Fun!


























Sunday night after youth group... the kids and I hoped in the car and drove to Appomattox for a few days with my family! Martha, Myself and Holland stayed up until 2 in the morning! Then somewhere in the middle of the night Uncle Fleming hear the cry's of Holland and she ended up in the bed with them... HHMMMM, "who does that sound like?" Martha and Athan made deviled eggs, Caedmon and Fleming carved pumpk... not I mean watermelons, and Berni and Holland discussed the importance of having BFF's or "beep beeps"! Caedmon was all smiles when Sky showed up!! Caedmon: "Nic & Sky are my best buds. We could go hunting one day, you know, I can use my money and buy a real gun... we can kill bears, foxes, chickens... you know."
Athan played the entire day by herself! She LOVED the Barbie house that Uncle Fleming wanted to throw away... "did you see the joy in her eyes?" Now you can NEVER throw it away.
Holland had fun talking to EVERYONE! Of course until it was picture time! She & Athan colored with PaPa, and she danced around and sang the morning away!
Sky painted Taylor's nails! The kids swam. I taught Martha "13" and she beat me! Nic and Jordan played guitar hero with the kids! Then bath time in the "rocket tub!"
Nic cooked the veggies, Barry and Donna brought the salad, Mom made corn pudding, Daddy brought the rolls, Berni made Sweet Tea, Martha made pasta salad and deviled eggs! YUMMY... I am sure I forgetting something... Oh Yeah, Fleming grilled the meat, chicken, steaks, and pork!
It was so much fun! We love all you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment