Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Princess of the House!

Athan had a bladder scan on Thursday. They found that she is worse on her right side with some improvement on her left. Her intestines are GIGANTIC for a little girl. We have scheduled surgery for November 11. We have also scheduled an appointment for a Pediatric GI doctor on November 3rd.

The funniest part of our morning with Athan happened while we waited for Dr. Koo to come talk to us. I told Athan that she looked like a princess, then that sent her mind reeling. Athan: "Our house in my castle, Caedmon is the knight, Holland is.... (we decided she would be a lady in waiting)... you are the Queen and daddy is...( I suggested the King, Athan said "no") Daddy is the dragon!" Mommie: "Why a dragon? He should be the King." Athan: Daddy is the dragon, so that Blake will come fight him before he marries me!"

Ryan & I LAUGHED & LAUGHED!

That is our Athan... a princess to the core!

No comments:

Post a Comment