Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sunday Lake Fun!










There is nothing like a day at the Lake... We took our students and kids to Camp Kerr Lake in Henderson NC, on Sunday. The kids had a blast. Caedmon & Ryan rode the jet ski and in Caedmon's words "This is the best day of my WHOLE life!" The guys of the youth group were very kind and let Caedmon have a turn during their cornhole game. Which by the way Ryan and I make a GREAT team!!
Athan enjoyed time in the tube spinning and spinning. She also enjoyed making sand castles with Bill Sr. She asked me to help, but when she found out that I was no good she said "Mom, didn't you go to the beach and make sand castle's when you were a little girl like me?" To which I replied... "No, we didn't go an vacations when I was little." Athan's response..."Your mom took me to the beach." Today as we were coloring on the floor she asked me "who taught you how to color?" I said "Aunt Berni, she use to color with me all the time." Athan said "Can SHE make sand castles?"
Holland loved "swimming" laying on the sand and kicking her feet! She also enjoyed spitting the water out of her mouth.... GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment